FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Tourist Visa in advance thru Washington DC embassy?
arrakis Index du Forum  » La vie sur arrakis  » Ambassade  » Tourist Visa in advance thru Washington DC embassy?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Citoyen

Masculin
influence: 196

Message Posté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 09:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Tourist Visa in advance thru Washington DC embassy?
Répondre en citant

I did it at the airport. There's no point in doing it in Washington DC unless you happen to live in DC and even then it's probably a waste of your time. Once you arrive at the airport, you get in line to pay for the visa and then they call your name once it's ready. It was a quick process since I was in the front of the line but there was a long line behind me after I got my passport back. Note: I was strategically one of the first in line for the visa because I was one of the first to deplane the aircraft. If you are flying on an ATR propeller aircraft, keep in mind that the boarding doors are in the rear of the plane so upon arrival, you will be one of the first to deplane if you are seated in the back which is what I did. If you're on a standard jet (i.e. Airbus/Boeing), standard boarding & deplaning in the front.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g29hington_DC_embassy-Laos.html

animation ads

Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 09:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
arrakis Index du Forum  » La vie sur arrakis  » Ambassade  » Tourist Visa in advance thru Washington DC embassy?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003