Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Citoyen

Masculin
influence: 196

Message Posté le: Mar 7 Nov - 14:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Raid question
Répondre en citant

There aren't to much information out there for the raid system. Ive heard they are the dungeons just at a harder difficulty so need more people. What I'm basically asking is how many are there and what level? I've read there's 2 raids, and also have read there's 3. Some dungeons become 10 man raid and 20 man when difficulty goes up?? Dragon's Abyss just the 20man raid? Some players don't think having a dungeon become more difficult is a "raid".

Trying to get past people I know that want a new raiding game and unable to give answers to them. Coming from pve based progression raiding from Wildstar, WoW, SWTOR and other such raiding games as endgame (I know, raiding isn't just the full endgame for this game), there isn't a lot of information and they just say how many raids there are but it gets confusing when the difficulty change to dungeons increase player amount so its a raid. Some people think making a dungeon more difficult and having it become a 10man isn't true progression raiding. Is Dragon's Abyss the only "raid" endgame content.

And how does drops work when it comes to raiding. Is the endgame gear the bis or is it crafting as I've been reading. Are some of the crafting ingredients for BiS only from raiding?

Any information would be grate....

Thank You!!!

More Details
great advertisements

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 7 Nov - 14:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
arrakis Index du Forum  » La planète Arrakis  » Raid question
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003