FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Bluescreens and games keep crashing
arrakis Index du Forum  » La vie sur arrakis  » Events in-game  » Bluescreens and games keep crashing
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Citoyen

Masculin
influence: 196

Message Posté le: Jeu 2 Nov - 08:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Bluescreens and games keep crashing
Répondre en citant

Hello I just build my own custom computer and everything went well untill I tried to play some games. If I play PUBG my game keeps crashing with the standard error message.
If I try to play league of legends I can't because I keep getting a patch error 004. I tried to troubleshoot league of legends and my computer crashed with the error IRQLNOTLESSOREQUAL so I searched it up and had to update my drivers. I updated my drivers and tried to play league of legends again but I got the same result a blue screen but with another error PAGEFAULTINNONPAGEDAREA and that indicated that I have an error with my software or hardware.
I watched my temperaturs and everything is normal 30°C cpu and 50C° GPU. I did a diagnostic on my RAM and my CPU and everything passed. After that I tested my GPU with Valley Benchmark and again it went well.
I don't really know what the problem can be because programs like illustrator and photoshop run normal.
Specs: Asus prime z207a i5 7600k msi geforce gtx 1070 250 gb samsung evo 850 ssd 16 gb corsair ddr4-2133 kit power supply cs650m

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forum/helpr...ashing-4649260/

example case study

Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 2 Nov - 08:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
arrakis Index du Forum  » La vie sur arrakis  » Events in-game  » Bluescreens and games keep crashing
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003