FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Home made Laminar Flow Hood works perfectly.
arrakis Index du Forum  » La vie sur arrakis  » Présentations  » Home made Laminar Flow Hood works perfectly.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Citoyen

Masculin
influence: 196

Message Posté le: Mer 25 Oct - 13:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Home made Laminar Flow Hood works perfectly.
Répondre en citant

I was browsing all sorts of search engines to find affordable flow hoods, it occurred to me that i should just construct my own. Now, about two years ago when i had the space to cultivate and was an avid form user, i used a glovebox rather than a flow hood due to cash at hand and as we all know glove boxes can work and they can't work, meaning they're not as reliable as a true laminar flow hood. 
So i constructed my own and had no contams when dealing with my spawn and bulksubstrate, and even did a less thorough inoculation of a PF Tek single mason jar using this home made flow hood. It worked great and didn't cost nearly as much to make. The only things that really cost a lot are the blower and the HEPA filter. About $170 combined for both.

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflam/Number/17540710

Video advertising

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 25 Oct - 13:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
arrakis Index du Forum  » La vie sur arrakis  » Présentations  » Home made Laminar Flow Hood works perfectly.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003